Mozoo is the first premium rich media and video ad-exchange on mobile in the world.
Since 2010, the Paris born company has specialised in the creation of engaging mobile ads that respect user experience. Mozoo’s integrated global creative studio designs and produces rich media formats and innovative videos perfectly suited to smartphone navigation.
Working in partnership with premium publishers and top media owners, Mozoo offer brands positive, transparent and secure broadcasting environments enriched with user data, on a global scale.
Sitting on the cutting edge of mobile marketing, technology and media Mozoo work with 1000 of the world’s biggest brands, media agencies and publishers – including such as BMW, Netflix, Adidas, Toyota, Nike, WPP, Havas, Vice, GQ, Forbes, Men’s Health, Women’s Health and WIRED – to engage and acquire loyal customers on mobile, and monetise mobile traffic.
Thanks to Mozoo’s global presence (with offices in Paris, London, Hong Kong, San Francisco, Los Angeles) and the performance of its campaigns, Mozoo is known to develop and maintain trust with brands, agencies and publishers in over 150 countries.
Ad Operations Executive – London
- Support the management and setting up of campaigns
- Provide update on ongoing campaigns to the Media Planners and AdOps managers
- Anticipate and identify issues with the campaigns and creatives
- Ensure campaigns are running smoothly
- Troubleshoot any technical or reporting issues
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Task-oriented, methodical and focused graduate.
- Fluent in French.
- Analytical skills and at ease with numbers.
- Flexibility and ability to work with various teams, individuals and personalities.
- You’re a creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to work in a hand on, demanding start up environment.
- Technical understanding of the mobile and digital marketing industry.
- Pro-active, fun and enthusiastic is a must.
- Passion for digital and creative advertising.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to develop your skills in the fastest growing media advertising industry.
- A chance to get hands on with some of the biggest brands in Europe and their mobile marketing executions.
- Great team culture and progression.
- Energetic, fast-moving company, with offices in Central London, Gym and laptop.