Mozoo is the world’s first premium mobile rich media and video ad-exchange. Specialising in branding and performance, Mozoo provide premium global media at scale.
Mozoo believe that mobile marketing is broken. Aggressive adverts, irrelevant messages and annoying creatives are driving consumers to install ad-blockers in their droves. Mozoo aim to fix this with their game changing innovative ad-formats that engage users, drive exceptional results for clients, and yield phenomenal returns for publishers.
Mozoo help the world’s biggest companies and media agencies to engage audiences and acquire loyal customers on mobile. Among our 1000+ clients are Nike, BMW, Netflix, Channel, Adidas, Volkswagen, Toyota, Samsung, Kellogg’s, McDonald’s, Ikea, RedBull, Microsoft, Universal, Barclays, Orange, Havas, Publicis, Dentsu, WPP and more. Founded in Paris in 2010, Mozoo now have offices in London, Paris, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Beijing.
In this context of strong growth, we are currently opening a Beijing office and looking for a Head of Sales.
Head of Sales – Beijing
- Reporting to the SVP Performance & New Markets, your role is to lead the sales cycle.
- Acquiring new client relationships.
- Organising and planning a commercial pipeline.
- Actively contributing to the success of Mozoo in the APAC region.
- Reporting sales activity and development to the European headquarters
- Representing the company during events, conferences, tradeshows and networking events.
- BA degree.in Business or Marketing
- 4 / 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Performance / Direct Agency Sales in the mobile industry.
- Great understanding of the mobile ecosystem, including a knowledge of programmatic.
- Strong strategic, analytical and reporting skills.
- Adept in using Microsoft Office.
- Determined self-starter with ambition, a positive attitude, strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Someone who is proactive and goal-oriented, with a tenacious working style.
- Ability to be hands on in a start-up environment, a good problem solver and multi-tasker.
- An understanding of digital marketing channels and experience in performance marketing is a plus.
- Passion for digital advertising.
- A team player.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Must be eligible to work in Beijing.
We offer you:
- A strong innovative and unique product in the APAC Market.
- The opportunity to be our first China Mainland employee.
- An energetic, fast-moving company, with a high growth.