Mozoo is the world’s first premium mobile rich media and video ad-exchange. Specialising in branding and performance, Mozoo provide premium global media at scale.
Mozoo believe that mobile marketing is broken. Aggressive adverts, irrelevant messages and annoying creatives are driving consumers to install ad-blockers in their droves. Mozoo aim to fix this with their game changing innovative ad-formats that engage users, drive exceptional results for clients, and yield phenomenal returns for publishers.
Mozoo help the world’s biggest companies and media agencies to engage audiences and acquire loyal customers on mobile. Among our 1000+ clients are Nike, BMW, Netflix, Channel, Adidas, Volkswagen, Toyota, Samsung, Kellogg’s, McDonald’s, Ikea, RedBull, Microsoft, Universal, Barclays, Orange, Havas, Publicis, Dentsu, WPP and more. Founded in Paris in 2010, Mozoo now have offices in London, Paris, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Beijing.
In this context of strong growth, we are currently looking for a:
Publisher Manager at Mozoo Los Angeles
- Recruiting & managing publishers.
- Formulating and executing strategies to drive consistent portfolio growth.
- Working with the Sales Team to identify opportunities for growth – unlocking new revenue streams (CPI/CPA/CPL…).
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse range of publishers and affiliates in order to increase the global activity.
- Monitoring account for fluctuations in activity.
- Running targeted publisher recruitment campaigns.
- Presenting the Sales Teams with new ideas and proposals for their activities.
- Take full ownership of publisher relationships.
- Represent the company during networking events & tradeshows globally.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 2 years’ Publisher Management experience in mobile affiliation field.
- Regular, proactive communication with publishers.
- You are a natural relationship builder & manager.
- You have a proven track record of success in digital/mobile/social/video media advertising campaigns.
- Competency when presenting.
- Core knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models.
- Passion for digital advertising.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-sustained and tenacious working style.
- Fun, sense of humour.
- Eligible to work in the US.
We offer you:
- A strong product.
- Great office in Playa Vista “Silicon Beach” with top of the line amenities (free beer/coffee/games etc.)
- Energetic, fast-moving company.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Health benefits.
- Unlimited access to Mozoo Academy.