Mozoo UK Limited
Mozoo is a leader in mobile advertising. Our cutting edge A.I. technology allows us to optimise ad-revenue for mobile publishers. Through one simple integration, Mozoo gives you access to all the ad-networks and ad-exchanges, gathers your earnings and pays you immediately. The company also boasts the world’s first premium video and rich media ad-exchange. With offices in London, Paris, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Hong Kong, our global presence and enviable client base including; Vice, Conde Naste, GQ, The Guardian, Aston Martin and Nike makes Mozoo one of the most ambitious and talked about companies in the mobile marketing technology space. Mozoo was also recently recognised in the Deloitte Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing tech companies in EMEA. Mozoo is looking for an ambitious, positive person who is curious and passionate about the mobile advertising industry. At Mozoo, we believe that working together and building positive relationships is the key to success.
Mozoo is seeking a Publisher Development Manager in our London office who will be responsible for onboarding, developing, and maintaining partnerships with mobile app and mobile web developers. The Publisher Development Manager will work closely with the account management, marketing, technology and operations teams worldwide.
- Publisher prospection, generating sales leads, negotiating and closing new business via meetings (emails, calls, in person, etc).
- Manage the new publisher account setup and technical configurations.
- Ensure the satisfactory resolution of all publisher technical support requests in tandem with the tech team.
- Provide ongoing platform expertise and best practices.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing publishers.
- Work in tandem with Publisher Success Management team to ensure proper handover and expand publisher relationships.
- Work together with Publisher Development and Publisher Success Management teams globally to ensure best practices.
- Attend networking events and industry meetups (domestic/international) to build and grow partnerships in the mobile app/web development space.
- Master’s Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in lead generation, sales, and business development preferably working directly with mobile app/web developers.
- Previous experience working at an SDK Ad Network/ Mediation Solution is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of ad-ops and SDK integration.
- Core knowledge of industry issues and trends, pricing models, with a passion for mobile marketing and technology.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding a sales quota.
- You are a natural when it comes to prospection and sales. You are comfortable cold calling clients, writing tailored personal emails, and confident in front of the decision makers.
- Comfortable communicating a technical service with decision makers in mobile development studios.
- Detail orientated with strong negotiation skills.
- Vast network of contacts within the mobile app space is a plus.
- Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian) speaking is a plus.
- Propensity to adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and curiosity for mobile and digital advertising.
- Proactive and tenacious working style.
- A fun, positive relationship builder.
- A team-player.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
WE OFFER YOU:
- One month training to learn everything you need to master your job.
- A strong product offering.
- An energetic, international and fast-moving company.
- Offices worldwide with relocation possibilities.
- A company laptop.
- Happy Friday’s.
- 25 days holiday + a day-off on your birthday.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Travel opportunities for trade shows and internal events.
- Company phone.
- Monthly gym membership.
- Free fresh fruit in the office.
- In-house Nintendo Switch, pool table and darts board.
Please write to with your most recent CV and a covering letter stating why you wish to work at Mozoo.