Mozoo UK Limited
Mozoo is the leading provider of mobile revenue optimisation technology. It uses artificial intelligence to optimise ad-revenue for mobile publishers. Through one simple integration, Mozoo gives you access to all the ad networks and ad exchanges, gathers your earnings and pays you immediately. Their predictive algorithm puts CPC, CPI and CPA campaigns in competition with CPM campaigns in real-time, to ensure maximum yield and highest fill rates compared to any other solution available. The technology is entirely unbiased, and gives publishers full clarity over the optimisation process. The company also boasts the world’s first premium video and rich media ad-exchange. With offices in London, Paris, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Hong Kong, Mozoo recently made the Deloitte Fast 500 list.
Mozoo is seeking a Senior Publisher Success Manager passionate about mobile and working with our proprietary technology to help publishers monetize their in-app inventory. The Senior PSM is the Strategic Account Manager coordinating the various internal and external resources available to drive success and grow the account. This role is all about relationships, retention and the best in customer service to help support your publishers using some of your technical knowledge. This will also be an opportunity to get into management as we begin to expand our business.
In addition to business process and change management skills needed for the role, the Senior PSM should possess basic technical skills including knowledge around SDK’s set up.
- Provide daily support to our publishers needs from technical implementation, reporting, optimisation and billing.
- Onboarding, managing assigned publisher accounts, and providing support to our Publisher Development Managers in various capacities to help achieve business goals.
- Work with PDM to understand new customer implementation requirements and ensure customers are successfully onboarding to the service.
- Hire PSM’s within the team and manage day to day activity.
- Strategic account management is required to understand publisher goals and help them grow.
- Educate and coach customers on how to gain value from the service.
- Serve as a customer advocate by providing best practices and communicate the product roadmap.
- Provide in-depth analysis of publisher’s performance, and suggest ways to constantly make improvements. Monitoring account for fluctuations in activity.
- Presenting to the sales teams with new ideas and proposals for their activities.
- Take full ownership of publisher relationships.
- Attend industry events to strengthen and expand and nurture your extensive network.
- Work closely with internal teams including marketing, product, finance and sales to collaborate to drive growth.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 2-4 years’ commercial operations/account management (or similar) experience preferably within a digital media environment.
- You are a natural relationship builder, passionate to build and widen your network of contacts.
- You have some technical knowledge and experience around SDK integration.
- Good understanding of mediation.
- Passion for mobile and creativity.
- Propensity to adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Core knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models.
- Passion for digital advertising.
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-sustained and tenacious working style.
- Fun, sense of humour.
- Appear trustworthy and reliable to partners.
- Excellent personal and presentation skills.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A strong product offering.
- Energetic, fast-moving company.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Monthly gym membership.
- A company laptop.
- Beer Friday’s.
- A day-off on your birthday.
- In-house Nintendo Switch, pool table and darts board.